The LocWorld Conference and Exhibition Series was conceived, and has been produced for over a decade, in partnership by The Localization Institute and MultiLingual Computing, Inc.
The Localization Institute organizes comprehensive, vendor-neutral conferences, seminars and round tables where participants gain insights that help their companies better succeed in international business.
- LocWorld — the world’s premier localization conference and exhibition serires
- Brand2Global — the event series for global marketing partitioners
- Round tables on: localization management, localization project management, internationalization
The Institute also offers:
- Seminars geared to participants at all experience levels
- Customized training, consulting and speaking engagements
- Localization Project Management Certification
- Upcoming Fundamentals of Localization and Quality Certification programs
MultiLingual Computing, Inc., is the information source for the localization, internationalization, translation and language industry.
- MultiLingual, a print and digital magazine mailed nine times a year to readers in over 80 countries
- MultiLingual News, a free biweekly electronic newsletter containing the latest industry news
- Blogos, a blog covering language and language industry issues
- MultiLingual.com, a website featuring a searchable database of over 2,100 industry resources; a searchable database of over 9,000 news items since 1994; free downloadable getting started guides; free downloadable resource directories, and more.