Game Localization Round Table
LocWorld30 Tokyo. April 13, 2016
The Game Localization Round Table is the most important video game localization conference in the world. It is open to clients (game developers and game publishers) and to qualifying vendors (game localization specialists).
The round table consists of several distinct sessions presented by experts in game localization. Are you such an expert?
We are looking for 30-minute presentations and thought-provoking questions from real-life implementations that can be discussed by the attendees. Some of the topics we would like to cover on this occasion are:
- Internationalization of design and production
- Localization testing approaches
- Mobile games: casual work?
- MMO localization: Always on
- Localization and community management
- The challenges of games for new players
- More localization for tough financial times
- Learn from your localization post-mortems
- Portable games: less words, more languages
- The new frontier for game localization
- Case-studies: projects, tools, processes, staff
- It’s all about your workflow
- Tools that do safe time & money
- History and never-again mistakes
- Making game localization partnering work
- We are also open to other topics so please feel free to give us your suggestions.
Organizer: Simone Crosignani
Review of proposals:
All papers submitted will be reviewed and evaluated by the Life Sciences Business Round Table organizer and its associated advisory board.
Please submit your main conference presentation proposal below.
Please fill out the form below and press the “submit” button. You will then see a confirmation when you scroll down. If you have any difficulties with the form, please contact Kris Wiegand to submit your proposal.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Proposal submission deadline: Monday, February 1, 2016
Game Localization Round Table at LocWorld30 Tokyo: April 13, 2016