Game Localization Round Table
LocWorld36 Tokyo. April 3, 2018
The full-day Game Localization Round Table is the most important video game localization conference in the world. It is open to clients (game developers and publishers) and to qualifying vendors (game localization specialists).
The round table consists of several distinct sessions presented by experts in game localization. Are you such an expert?
We are looking for 30-minute presentations and thought-provoking questions from real life implementations that can be discussed by the attendees. Some of the topics we would like to cover on this occasion are:
- Internationalization of design and production
- Localization testing approaches
- Localization and community management
- Learn from your localization post-mortems
- Case-studies: projects, tools, processes, staff
- It’s all about your workflow
- Tools that do save time & money
- Making game localization partnering work
- Localization and budgets. Moving from cost centre perception to profit centres
- Measure quality in an agile model – Case studies/Best Practices
- Getting C-level management support towards Loc? Can LSP/MLV help clients on this quest?
We are also open to other topics so please feel free to give us your suggestions.
Advisory Board: Michaela Bartelt, Miguel Bernal-Merino, Simone Crosignani, Fabio Minazzi, Miguel Sepulveda, Vanessa Wood
Review of proposals:
All papers submitted will be reviewed and evaluated by the Game Localization Round Table advisory board.
Please submit your round table presentation proposal by clicking the button below to access the submission form (opens new window). Please complete the form and press the “submit” button. You will then see a confirmation when you scroll down. If you have any difficulties with the form, please contact Kris Wiegand to submit your proposal.
Proposal submission deadline: January 31, 2018
Notification of accepted proposals: February 14, 2018
Rough draft of presentation due: March 7, 2018
Final presentation due: March 28, 2018
Game Localization Round Table at LocWorld36 Tokyo: April 3, 2018