1. Show Management. The exhibition is organized and managed by Localization World Ltd. Any matters not covered in these Rules and Regulations are subject to the interpretation of Localization World, Ltd. and all exhibitors must abide by their decisions. Show management shall have full power to interpret, amend and enforce these rules and regulations. Localization World, Ltd. reserves the right to reject any application that in its judgment is not appropriate for the LocWorld Conference and reserves the right to curtail exhibits or parts of exhibits that reflect against the character of the conference. Each exhibitor, for themselves and their employees, agrees to abide by the foregoing rules and regulations.
2. Included in Exhibit Registration. Each exhibit registration comes with a company-branded logo, brief company description and space for an image on the exhibit hall page, logo placement on the page will be determined by alphabetical order of company name. Each virtual exhibit includes: space for a branding image, with optional featured video placement, and a detailed company description along with optional location, social media links, and website fields; live chat feature, meeting system, document, photo and video uploads, optional 'give away' button feature, and optional URL link button feature; a company listing with hyperlink on locworld.com and two (2) free full conference attendee registrations. Additional attendee registrations are available through the regular attendee registration link.
3. Design and Schedule for Exhibits. The elements of the company’s exhibit, meaning any logos, images, videos, documents and information, must be completed and uploaded to the exhibit page before the exhibit hall opening date of Monday, February 21, 2022. All exhibits will be accessible to attendees on the event’s virtual platform through Saturday, April 30, 2022, after which point the exhibit will be ‘dismantled’ and access to any data will have ended.
4. Failure to Occupy Space. Exhibits that have not been propagated with an exhibiting company’s information by Monday, February 21, 2022 will be categorized as “not occupied” and will be forfeited by the exhibitor. This space may be resold, reassigned or used by the exhibit management without refund.
5. Rates, Refunds and Cancellation. Space will be rented at the rates listed on the official exhibit application. No application will be processed or space assigned without full payment. A full refund, minus a USD 50 processing fee will be made if written notice of cancellation is received by Localization World 60 days in advance of the conference. A 50% refund will be given if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days in advance. No refund will be given if notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days before the conference. If an exhibitor cancels or does not utilize their contracted exhibit space, the complimentary conference registrations will be null and void. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the LocWorld Exhibits Manager. Localization World, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the conference without prior notice. Localization World, Ltd.’s liability is limited to a refund of the exhibit and related registration fees.
6. Subleasing of Space. Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or apportion to others the whole or any part of the space allocated.
7. Sales. Any on-site selling must comply with all laws regarding taxes.
8. Events. Any function, event or meeting sponsored by an exhibitor must be scheduled in advance through LocWorld and must not conflict with the conference schedule.
9. Loss or Damage. Neither Localization World, Ltd., its sponsors, their employees or agents will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or the exhibitor’s property. By agreeing to these terms the exhibitor releases Localization World, Ltd., its sponsors, their employees and agents from any agreement to indemnify them against any and all claims for loss, damage or injury.
10. Termination. If the conference is terminated due to picketing, strike, embargo, pandemic, injunction, act of war, act of terrorism, act of God, or a state of emergency declared by a government agency, the exhibitor waives any and all damages. Localization World may, after deducting all costs and expenses including a reserve for claims, refund to the exhibitor the prorated amount of all funds paid by the exhibitor.
11. Use of Platform. All exhibiting companies and their representatives are required to use the platform as intended.
13. Violations. Violation of any of these Rules and Regulations by the exhibitor or its employees or agents shall at the option of Localization World, Ltd. forfeit the exhibitor’s right to occupy space and such exhibitor shall forfeit all monies paid or due. Upon evidence of violation, show management may take possession of the space occupied by the exhibitor, and may remove all persons and goods at the exhibitor’s risk. The exhibitor shall pay all expenses and damages Localization World, Ltd. may incur thereby.
Contact. For questions or more information, please contact:
LocWorld Exhibits Manager
7601 Ganser Way
Madison, WI 53719 USA
Phone: (608) 826-5001 Fax: (608) 826-5004
Email: *protected email*