Main Conference Fees* (March 01 – 02, 2017)
All main conference fees include the conference dinner on March 01, 2017.
Main Conference, Earlybird Rates: USD 1,200 / Single day: USD 750
– rate available November 29, 2016 through January 13, 2017.
Main Conference, Regular Rates: USD 1,350 / Single day: USD 850
– rate applied January 14, 2017 through February 20, 2017.
Main Conference, Full Rates: USD 1,450 / Single day: USD 900
– rate applied February 21, 2017 onwards.
* TAUS members receive a 20% discount on main conference registration. Contact TAUS for your discount code.
Preconference Fees** (Feb 28, 2017)
Full-day sessions — includes lunch: USD 650
Morning sessions — includes lunch: USD 350
Afternoon sessions — does not include lunch: USD 300
**Specialized sessions may vary in price. See preconference registration page for details. Registration for specific sessions is required; transferring between sessions is not allowed.
Getting A Visa
In addition to a valid passport, some foreign nationals may be required to obtain a visa, issued by the Embassy or Consulate in your country, to enter the host country of a specific event. The LocWorld organizers will be happy to provide an invitation letter to assist in obtaining the required visa and entry documents to attend the LocWorld Conference.
Invitation letters will only be issued to:
- Program Committee members
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full
- Exhibitors who have paid their exhibitor package fee in full
Due to the official nature of visa documents issued by the organizer, prior registration including full payment is required to request a set of documents to support your visa application. To request your invitation letter, please kindly complete the invitation letter request form here (opens new window). Please note that it may take up to 1-2 weeks to process the letter and we do not issue the visa itself. Once you receive the documents, you will need to contact the host country’s Embassy or Consulate yourself to complete the visa process.