We invite you to join us in a deep-dive discussion about terminology and the opportunity to exchange ideas with fellow terminology enthusiasts and professionals.
Discussion topics suggestions include:
- Terminology life cycles, processes and workflows
- Taxonomy, data structures, concept maps, ontologies
- Ideas about how to choose the best term
- Strategies for convincing people about the importance of terminology: creating 30-second, 2-minute, and 5-minute pitches about the importance of terminology
- Anything else you want to discuss with peers
The round table format is designed to facilitate a spontaneous, free-flowing exchange of ideas. Discussions will be moderated to ensure fluidity, but will not be not structured, per se. Participants will be expected to engage in the conversation to provide ideas, commentary and counterpoint.