Globalization: The Flywheel for International Revenue Growth
Track: Preconference | P05 |
Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 10:30pm – 2:00am
Held in: Cupertino
Paul Cerda - The Word in Bits
Has your company assessed its ability to support international employees, customers and content? Do you have plans to evaluate the value of globalization per market, or to sustain new localized markets after launch? If not, please join us in this workshop to discuss assessment techniques and strategies to launch, sustain and scale new international markets. There is much more to global expansion than translating into other languages and getting native speakers to answer phones. We will provide a high-level overview of how to assess your company’s current readiness and give you techniques to plan and implement your global strategy. Bring your own data and the facilitator will help you to begin building your plan for globalization. Our expert will share his secrets about how he helped to grow his international footprint. In this workshop we will have discussions and strategies to assess your current readiness and to design, deploy, scale and adapt your product, service and business for global markets. We will also help to create an action plan for your company’s globalization efforts.
At the end of this session you will:
- Understand how the interaction between localization, internationalization, and product help to set your globalization strategy.
- Understand how to assess your organization’s current globalization infrastructure and processes.
- Understand how to use the assessment to create a plan that will improve and streamline your globalization efforts.
- Understand the types of data that you need to decide where to expand and the data that will garner support and investment.
- Understand what your best options are for revenue growth internationally and have a good idea of what that growth will cost you