Localization Friendly Automation Best Practices
Track: Technical | T6 |
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 7:15pm – 8:00pm
Held in: Kelantan
Satyendra Sheel - Adobe
Host: Gary Lefman
In this presentation we will talk about some of the known issues in existing English test automations and then share the recommendation with code snippets and live examples for localization-friendly automation. Some of the key questions that will be addressed are:
- What tools and technology should you use for automation?
- How do you design a locale independent framework?
- GUI or API — which is better?
- How do you string resources in automation?
- How do you inject localization specific scripts?
- What test data should be used?
- How do you support multiple job execution and management?
Takeaways: Attendees who want to develop truly internationalized test automation will get help with test automation that is not enabled for non-English.