In this presentation we will talk about some of the known issues in existing English test automations and then share the recommendation with code snippets and live examples for localization-friendly automation. Some of the key questions that will be addressed are:
- What tools and technology should you use for automation?
- How do you design a locale independent framework?
- GUI or API — which is better?
- How do you string resources in automation?
- How do you inject localization specific scripts?
- What test data should be used?
- How do you support multiple job execution and management?
Takeaways: Attendees who want to develop truly internationalized test automation will get help with test automation that is not enabled for non-English.