Process Innovation Challenge
Track: Advanced Localization Management | AL3 | Everyone |
Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 11:45pm – 1:00am
Held in: Auditorium
Aimee Ansari - Translators without Borders
David Benotmane - Glossa Group
István Lengyel - BeLazy Technologies Ltd.
Harsha Mudumby - ImageTranslate
Giuliana Tarditi - Monese
Benedetta Zamagni - Translated
Moderator: Dave Ruane
Hosts: Esther Curiel,
The Process Innovation Challenge (PIC) is a dynamic session to showcase process and technology innovations in our industry. Shortlisted innovators will pitch their creative ideas to the LocWorld audience. After a time-limited pitch, and with the clock still ticking, a panel of industry experts (aka the PIC Dragons) and the audience will challenge the candidates with tough questions. Dragons and attendees will then vote live for their favorite innovation and innovator to determine which innovations will go to the final round to find the PIC innovator of the year.
- Integrating Speech Data Generation with Translation Technology to Increase Access to Information – Aimee Ansari (Translators without Borders)
- Translation Quality Evaluation and Translation Quality Assessment Tool for Risk Avoidance (ISO 31000) – David Benotmane (Glossa Group)
- Agile Localization Across the Entire Supply Chain – István Lengyel (BeLazy Technologies)
- Image Translation – Harsha Mudumby (ImageTranslate)
- Goodbye, Source Text! Discover a Source-free Translation Scenario That Helps Increase Your Conversion Rates – Giulia Tarditi (Monese)
- Recruitment for Capacity and Engagement – Benedetta Zamagni (Translated)
Note: Preliminaries and final round will be held in the one session.