Anne-Maj van der Meer has been with TAUS since 2007 and has transformed from bookkeeper and accounts receivable into director of events and member services. She also manages and edits content for the TAUS website and designs the TAUS reports and leaflets. Anne-Maj studied English language and literature at the University of Amsterdam and creative writing at Harvard University.
Upcoming Sessions for Anne-Maj van der Meer
- Alite: Linguistic Testing and Resource Management Platform - LocWorld39 – Kuala Lumpur 2019
- Quality Estimation in the AI Era - LocWorld39 – Kuala Lumpur 2019
- Speech Translation at Alibaba - LocWorld39 – Kuala Lumpur 2019
- Kato Speaks: How Translators without Borders Is Using Technology to Reach the Most Vulnerable - LocWorld39 – Kuala Lumpur 2019
- A Case Study on How Neural MT Has Improved the Quality of MT Output - LocWorld39 – Kuala Lumpur 2019