Anne-Maj van der Meer has been with TAUS since 2007 and has transformed from bookkeeper and accounts receivable into director of events and member services. She also manages and edits content for the TAUS website and designs the TAUS reports and leaflets. Anne-Maj studied English language and literature at the University of Amsterdam and creative writing at Harvard University.
Upcoming Sessions for Anne-Maj van der Meer
- Custom-trained vs. Generic: A Comparative Study of Post-editing Performance - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019
- Language Data Transformation with TAUS Matching Data - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019
- Neural Language Tech Smashes the Barrier to Going Global - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019
- Technologies to Improve Accuracy of NMT Output and Efficiency of Post-editing - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019
- Adapting the TAUS Quality Model to Your Business - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019
- How to Implement Machine Translation into Your Workflow - LocWorld40 – Portugal 2019