Anne-Maj van der Meer has been with TAUS since 2007 and has transformed from bookkeeper and accounts receivable into director of events and member services. She also manages and edits content for the TAUS website and designs the TAUS reports and leaflets. Anne-Maj studied English language and literature at the University of Amsterdam and creative writing at Harvard University.
Upcoming Sessions for Anne-Maj van der Meer
- Global Content Going Neural — Selecting the Best Engine - LocWorld37 – Warsaw 2018
- Adopting Machine Translation. Who, Why, What, When, Which, How...and Now? - LocWorld37 – Warsaw 2018
- Demystifying NMT in a Conversation with Three Experts - LocWorld37 – Warsaw 2018
- Decision Support System for Vendor Managers - LocWorld37 – Warsaw 2018
- When the Thunderstorm Comes: Using Cloud Platforms to Manage Huge and Urgent Projects - LocWorld37 – Warsaw 2018