LocWorld22 London in 2013 was the first time Daniel and Alex ran a workshop themed “Localization for Startups”. Over six years, the workshop has transformed from a half-day to full-day experience, and has received very positive feedback. This allowed the organizers to evolve the content and enjoy the privilege of bringing together ever-curious localization minds — speakers as well as audience!
What’s the 2019 workshop called?
What’s the best thing about the workshop?
Our amazing speakers! Our speaking team is a group that has evolved and grown over the years, and it is because of them that we are able to build a workshop where we can think about current and relevant content.
Localization experts with diverse backgrounds will be present to engage the audience. Each speaker has a wealth of experience in all aspects of localization management. Each has built and run localization projects and has evangelized software internationalization and global content readiness at organizations of all sizes — from startups and post-startups to large and growing global leaders in their business. Each has taken their roles to cross-disciplinary levels of localization management — to customer experience, global UX, software and content internationalization and international product management.
Our cutting-edge content and engaging flow! The goal of the workshop is to expose the expertise of presenters to the audience and let the audience engage with one another and with the speakers in crafty moderated and open-minded discussions on a range of topics, such as:
- Leading localization with cultural intelligence
- Global product/company on the localization maturity and scalability map
- Changing the mindset and building operational excellence
- Transformation of localization into a strategic partner
- DNA shift from engineering and production to sales and marketing
- International product management, what it is and why is it needed
- Organizations, people, activities, information, technologies and resources involved in taking a product or service global
We look forward to offering you, the LocWorld crowd, yet another successful workshop. But there is one thing — it can only be successful if you register and show up! 😊