FEISGILTT 2017 will cover:
- 1st JLIFF Symposium – Non-XML serializations of localization data models? – Come JLIFF! First working prototype of a web service using JLIFF payload! (Chase Tingley and Phil Ritchie)
- 8th International XLIFF Symposium – Come XLIFF 2.1, Overview of new features and what they’re good for (David Filip)
- TAPICC – progress of the standard L10n API standardization effort – Come new WG chairs and report on progress
- XLIFF 2 Abstract Object Model, overview of work on JLIFF in parallel with development of the OM (Chase Tingley and Robert van Engelen)
- XLIFF 2.2 Requirements Gathering – is it time to define a standard XLIFF rendering? (Ján Husarčík) Any other module ideas? What about extending the resource data module?
- News from ISO TC37 or what’s happening with TBX (Alan Melby), Will XLIFF 2 finally become ISO 21720? (David Filip)
- Linport and MQM news (Alan Melby)
- and more. Please click here for the final FEISGILTT program and schedule.