Track: Preconference | P03A |
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 5:00pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 9:30pm – 1:00am
Held in: Cypress
Simone Chiaretta - Council of the European Union
David Filip - ADAPT Centre
Andreas Galambos - TRANSMISSION Übersetzungen GmbH
Ján Husarčík - Akorbi
Alan Melby - LTAC Global
Marc Mittag - MittagQI
Chase Tingley - Spartan Software Inc.
Robert van Engelen - Genivia Inc.
FEISGILTT 2017 will cover:
- translate5: Community-driven free software translation system, implementing standards and interacting with micro-services (Marc Mittag)
- Exporting and importing XLIFF2 with the Umbraco CMS (Simone Chiaretta – via teleconference)
- JLIFF: Where it is, where it’s going, what we hope to learn along the way (Chase Tingley and Robert van Engelen)
- TBX: revision of ISO 30042 (Alan Melby)
- MQM-DQF maintenance and standardization (Alan Melby)
- TAPICC T1 WG2 Report & Debate (Ján Husarčík and Alan Melby)
- Linport Revival (Alan Melby)
- TAPICC T1 WG3 Report & Debate (David Filip and Andreas Galambos)
- and more. Please click here for the final FEISGILTT program and schedule.