Known affectionately as The Content Wrangler, Scott Abel is an internationally recognized intelligent content strategist and cognitive computing evangelist who specializes in helping organizations deliver the right content to the right audience, anywhere, anytime, on any device. He is the coauthor of Intelligent Content: A Primer and The Language of Content Strategy (XML Press). Scott is the founder, CEO and chief strategist at The Content Wrangler, Inc. He coproduces Information Development World Conferences, produces a popular series of content strategy books and is the host of the San Francisco Content Strategy Content Marketing Professionals Meetup. Scott is also a highly sought-after keynote presenter, moderator and a frequent contributor to content industry publications. He manages one of the most widely-viewed webinar channels on the BrightTALK network, producing over 100 content-focused webinars a year. Scott’s alter ego, The Audio Wrangler, is a popular DJ and dance music mashup artist.
Upcoming Sessions for Scott Abel
- From Global is Great to Becoming Locally Relevant Globally - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018
- From Spot Translations to Localization: When and How to Scale Up Your Global Content Efforts - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018
- CM4: Learning the Language of Voice: Creating Content for Conversational UX - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018
- CM5: The Master Content Model: Aligning Omnichannel Content Workflows - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018
- Make Every Word Matter: How to Ensure Consistent Style Across Thousands of Writers - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018
- Step-by-step Video from Structured Content: How to Do ‘How-to’ Global - LocWorld38 – Seattle 2018